.iam.piscessoul.

...respect is just the minimum...

1.15.2004

And the saga begins....

2004 has begun and this promises to be a year of many many changes for me. Hopefully, the year that will impact my future in terms of love, employment, friendship and finances among other things. But in all honesty life (as always) is unpredictable... So who knows what this year will bring.

Why am i here? What is the purpose of this spot? Lately, I've needed a medium which I can use to vent and express myself. From what I've seen so far, this should be the perfect outlet. I find that at times there are things that I am better able to express in writing than verbally.

So this is just the intro, the bio and my history will slowly emerge. (meaning: I'll post more information about me sometime soon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home