.iam.piscessoul.

...respect is just the minimum...

7.05.2004

Monday Madness.

1. I usually clean my house on _________, or about every ____ days. ((umm, how about whenever I have the time or remember, no set schedule here))
2. My favorite Sunday night program to watch on television is __________.
3. Monday morning I usually waking up thinking, "What excuse have I not used yet to call in sick."
4. To wind down at the end of a busy day, I like to ((Turn off the lights, curl up under my covers and watch television or read a book))
5. I try not to call anyone on the phone until after ((If I'm up they need to be up too))
6. And I NEVER call anyone after ((1 am))
7. When I don't have to get up to go to work or school, I sleep in until ((10 am))
8. I have ____ telephones in my house. ((8 + 4 cellular phones, I think we have one in everyone room except the bathroom))
9. I usually answer the phone on the ____ ring. ((3rd))
10. When I know I should be sleeping, but am having a hard time falling asleep, I usually ((try to blank out any thoughts and envision darkness))

courtesty of mmadness.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home