.iam.piscessoul.

...respect is just the minimum...

7.07.2005

..then i jetted in the jet...

so it's 11:45pm and in less than 10 hours i will be boarding a bwia flight to sweet trinidad.

the problem?

it's 11:45pm and i'm no where close to being finished packing. my first suitcase has two pairs of jeans in it at the moment and i have about 2-3 loads of laundry (of clothes that need to come with me) that still need to be done.

so why am i on the computer?

i'm a junkie dammit! Ha!

i'm stressed..i still have a full day of work ahead of me tomorrow. my department will be moving while I'm gone, so i need to pack my desk. plus, i have a pile of shit on my desk, all of which needs to be addressed before i exit the office tomorrow at 4:30pm. i have an appointment with pain at 5pm. then must rush home, finish packing and get to the airport by 7pm. (impossible you say?)

the rushing is all worth it. i can't wait for that moment as the wheels of the plane touch down on the runway and everyone on the plane starts clapping (do they only do that on flights into the west indies? because every flight i've been on to trinidad has ended with applause) and i step out of the airport and get my first whiff of that air.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home