.iam.piscessoul.

...respect is just the minimum...

9.17.2004

Um...yeah.

I have so much to say. But just am not in the mood to type any of it. Maybe some other day. Until then..this looked fun:


FIRSTS
First best friend: Fyfe
First car: 1989 ford taurus, it died 2 years ago after failing an emissions test
First date: all i remember is ice cream and a beach
First kiss: happened a long time ago
First screen name: Unique which evolved into yoonique which evolved into yooneek
First self purchased album: Don't remember
First funeral: My mom seems to think funerals are a natural part of life, therefore she's been taking us to funerals since we could walk.
First pets: birds named Brandy & Alexander; the cat next door ate them.
First piercing/tattoo: my lobes as I left the hospital following birth
First credit card: a VISA received in 199???
First true love: is no longer around
First enemy: Don't remember
First musician you remember hearing in your house: LOTS OF SOCA, probably Sparrow

LASTS
Last cigarette: No nicotine only chronic
Last car ride: 5 minutes ago; the 45 minute drive home from work
Last kiss: my mommmy this morning
Last good cry: November 2003
Last library book checked out: something for a school project last year
Last movie seen: Hero
Last beverage: Green Tea this morning
Last food consumed: a white flesh peach at lunch
Last phone call: Just hung up from Tee
Last time showered: this morning
Last shoes worn: pink flats
Last CD played: a bootleg Kamaal the Abstract advance
Last item bought: the peach I ate at lunch
Last annoyance: getting a phone call 5 minutes before I was supposed to leave work that lasted 25 minutes
Last disappointment: not getting advanced tix for amnesia tonight
Last time wanting to die: Never
Last shirt worn: pale pink club monaco tshirt worn to work today
Last website visited: piscessoul.blogspot.com
Last word you said: see you soon
Last song you sang: Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

WHAT
What is in your CD player?: it's a 5 disc soo...Kamaal the Abstract, Adriana Evans, Teedra Moses, Sa Ra Creative Partners, Oh No: Disrupt Chronicles
What color socks are you wearing: no socks, just blue fuzzy slippers
What color of underwear are you wearing?: purple (i had to check!)
What's under your bed?: dust
What time did you wake up today?: 7:40 am
What kind of car(s): 97 Plymouth Breeze

WHERE
Where do you want to go?: anywhere but here
What is your career going to be?: i'm still trying to figure that one out
Where are you going to live?: where would I like to live? anywhere but here. Where will I end up? Toronto (right here.)
How many kids do you want?: 2

CURRENT
Current music: none
Current taste: spearmint certs
Current hair: natural twists
Current clothes: tshirt and jeans
Current longing: contentment
Current desktop picture: mos def
Current favorite artist: Jill Scott & Teedra Moses
Current book(s): The Tenth Insight
Current color of toenails: clear
Current time: 6:25 pm
Current hate: not knowing where i'm going in life right now

RANDOM STUFF
My name is: piscessoul
My nicknames are: shaunie
I may seem: quiet and reserved
But I'm really: very silly
Sometimes I feel: unsure of myself
In the morning I: always stretch, wish I didn't have to get out of bed but say thank you that I'm able to see another day
I like to sleep with: a blanket (even in the hottest weather)
If I could be doing anything right now I would be: sleeping
Money is: the root of all evil, yet the source of supposed happiness for many
Three things I wish I had right now are: money (ha!), contentment, love, focus (yeah, i know...that's four)
Three things I have that I wish I didn't are: only three???

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Sep 21, 01:50:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Shaz said…

    Pisces, we seem to share commonalities...music to mood..interesting blog :) -A Virgo

     
  • At Wed Sep 22, 09:12:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Liz said…

    I love doing these memes when I have nothing else to do... I am the same way getting up in the morning... always not wanting to get up but thankful for another day! I love being a pisces :-)

     
  • At Wed Nov 02, 04:32:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, a was searching for information and ideas on buying and selling cat design
    and I came across your blog, and your posting Um...yeah..

    I just wanted to say thanks, I really liked reading it, and found some of your content really usefull.

    have my own blog at http://cattshirts4u.com and my main website is www.cattshirts4u.com, take a look if you have time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home