.iam.piscessoul.

...respect is just the minimum...

11.11.2004

.iam.addicted

Words cannot explain how much I needed that week off. It was grrreat. I did not think about work or any other stressors once. Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia. Friends, family, sun, sea and sand (and liquor of course). What more could I ask for?

I found proof that I am an internet junkie. During one of the few downtimes onboard the ship...I found myself drawn to the internet cafe. And....YUP....sucker that I am, I paid the required amount to satisfy the temptation to check my email. Yes, .iam.addicted.

I was not ready for my return to reality. This week at work has been hectic. Packing up my stuff, training someone knew, getting all kinds of last minute shit thrown at me by my boss....I can't wait for next Monday. Actually, I can't wait for Friday when I'll walk out of that office for the last time. I feel sorry for my replacement because there's a lot of stuff that's getting left undone AND my boss seems to think it only take 3 hours to train someone on the day to day running of the office. LoL. To be a fly on the wall of that office next week.....

..rotating..Stevie - Yesterday's New Quintet
..anticipating..OH NO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home