.iam.piscessoul.

...respect is just the minimum...

8.17.2006

adventures in piscessoulland

this summer has been full of adventures.
oh, to tell all the stories...i wouldn't know where to begin.
it was all good fun though...i am exhausted. exhilirated. ex....????
(i dunno fill in another word).
point is...i thoroughly enjoyed my summer.
lots of kodak moments for lasting memories.

but.

really and truly.
this was my purpose for blogging today.
interesting.
especially the little 'science experiment' with the dolls.

my 'dear summer' letter soon come.

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 13, 05:12:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger K said…

    We were talking about the same clip over on our blog. You should come check it out.

    Smooches!

    The post was called Nappy and Happy.

     
  • At Sat Sep 23, 05:04:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger JLANE said…

    I'm blown. I can't even begin to formulate a comment. It's extremely disheartening to see these kids choose a white (good) doll over a black (bad) doll. I think the child at the end made the connection and realized what she said when asked what doll most looks like her. She chose the black doll but was hesitant...like her mind was saying "So does this mean I'm bad?" I wonder if the black doll had some fly ass gear if they would've chosen that one.

    Gotta circulate.

    Stay up. Peace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home